What are the transmission media for digital TV?
According to different transmission media, it is mainly divided into: terrestrial digital TV, cable digital TV (including optical fiber,
Copper shaft and hybrid network of both), satellite digital TV, etc.
What are the advantages and characteristics of digital TV?
(1) High definition and good audio effect. Because digital signals are used throughout the digital television process, they are not affected by program editing, transmission, rebroadcasting and reception. SDTV digital TV programs can reach DVD quality, and the definition is 4 times higher than current TV when watching HDTV programs, as clear as 35mm movies.
(2) High frequency band utilization. The original PAL channel can play 4 to 8 sets of SD digital TV.
(3) Good anti-interference performance. Solved the problems of flicker, ghosting, and bright color cross-talk in analog TV;
It can achieve high-quality reception of urban buildings, and mobile carriers can also receive clear digital TV programs.
(4) Facilitate the development of various integrated services and interactive services (including Internet services), which is conducive to the construction of "three networks in one" information infrastructure.
(5) Applications such as program encryption processing.
1.Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV PVC Insulation Power Cable :
The long-term working temperature of cable conductor should be not more than 70Â°C.
While short-circuit the highest working temperature of cable conductor should be not more than 160Â°C(5 seconds maximum duration);
The minimum bending radius for laying cable(D is diameter):single core unarmoured cable should be 20D,multi-core unarmoured cable should be 15D,single core armoured cable should be 15D,multi-core armoured cable should be 12D;
The environment temperature for laying cable should be not less than 0Â°C.
2. Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV XLPE Insulation Power Cable / Rated Voltage 3.6/6~26/35kV XLPE Insulation Power Cable :
The long-term working temperature of cable conductor should be not more than 90Â°C.
While short-circuit the highest working temperature of cable conductor should be not more than 250Â°C(5 seconds maximum duration);
3. Rated Voltage 0.6/1kV and Frequency Inverter Control System Power Cable:
Designed with fully symmetric space structure, cable has excellent electromagnetic compatibility;
Low and uniform positive sequence and zero-sequence impedances have greatly improved power quality compared with ordinary four-core cable;
The environment temperature for laying cable; PVC and XLPE insulation is 0Â°C;
The maximum working temperature of cable; PVC insulation is 70Â°C,XLPE insulation is 90Â°C;
Low-smoke halogen-free flame retardant cable: PH value of burning gas â‰¥4.3,conductivityâ‰¤10us/mm, minimum light transmittance shall not be less than 60% while product burning;
The minimum bending radius for laying cable is 12D (D is diameter).
2.Standard: IEC60502, BS7870, GB/T12706
3.Max. working temperature: 90 Â°C , can be 105 Â°C ,110 Â°C and 125 Â°C as per requirement
4.Conductor: Class 1/2 annealed bare copper solid or strands
5.Insulation: XLPE or LSZH
7. Cross section area: 1.5~630mm2
8. Cores: 1~5 cores,3C+1E,4C+1E,3C+2E
9. Packing:Wooden drum or as requirement
10.Certification : ISO9001/ISO14001/OHSAS18001/CCC/CE/CB
11.Remark: Flame retardant,fire resistance,low smoking and Halogen free,or other property can be avaliable
Halogen Free Cable,Low Smoke Cable,Zero Halogen Cable,Flame Retardant Cables
Huayuan Gaoke Cable Co.,Ltd. , https://www.bjhygkcable.com